11th International Conference on Malicious and Unwanted Software (Malware 2016)
October 18-21, 2016
The 11th International Conference on Malicious and Unwanted Software (Malware 2016) will be held at the at Waldorf Astoria El Conquistador Resort, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, USA on October 18-21, 2016.
Malware 2016 Attendee Registration Form
(If you are an author please use this form instead.)
NOTE: At least one author per paper must register by September 8th, 2016.
Please follow these steps:
- Required fields are highlighted by * in this form. If a field does not apply, please enter 'none' in that field.
- Print and mail (or fax) the submitted registration form, along with payment (by certified check only - 10 days prior to the event).
- Otherwise, Submit the registration form and proceed to payment.
Malware 2016 Fee Schedule
Technical Session registration fees include the Malware 2016 conference, all breakfasts, lunches, "Best Paper Award" Dinner Reception & Open Bar, and one copy of the proceedings in CD-ROM format, as well as book format.
Author registration deadline is September 14th , 2016. Late author registration may jeopardize publication of papers in the proceedings.
NOTE: Authors of multiple papers with only one attendee
If several papers are going to be presented by a single attendee, and no other authors will be attending the conference, the second and subsequent papers require a publishing fee of $120 per page ($9600 for an 8-page paper), slightly lower than full registration. If the second or other papers are over the page limit, those extra pages still require the appropriate extra page charge ($120 per page over the limit). Please note with your registration which second and third etc. papers are also covered by this registration, as well as the number of pages of each paper. Please also send an E-mail to the Registration Chair and Publications Chair describing which papers are covered under the single registration.Example: Paper X is 8 pages, paper Y is 9 pages, and only one author will be attending. The author needs to pay one full registration ($995 IEEE member, $1095 non-IEEE) for paper X, plus a publishing cost of 8 * $120 + 1* $120(one extra page) for paper Y, for a total of $2075 IEEE member, $2175 non-IEEE.Excess page chargesThe page limit varies according to the type of paper:
- Conference papers: 8 pages (+2 extra pages at $120 USD/page)
- Short Papers 6 pages (+1 extra pages at $ 120 USD/page)
Note that Conference papers can have at most two extra pages. Registration Guidelines:
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received. (A printable form will be provided after submitting this form.)
- A receipt will not be provided until during the conference.
- Those attending Malware 2016 are eligible for special hotel rates at the Waldorf Astoria El Conquistador Resort, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, USA. See hotel info for details. When making your reservations by phone, please use code: MAL16 or click here to make your reservation. Instructions and directions on how to get there. REMEMBER staying at the Waldorf Astoria is not only less expensive, rate includes all expenses - taxes & gratuities, but also YOU HELP SUPPORT THE CONFERENCE.
- Payment may be made by check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- Checks should be payable to 'Malware 2016', and must be drawn on either a U.S. bank or U.S. branch of a foreign bank.
- Each attendee must use a separate registration form.
- If you are not a presenting author, registration may be cancelled, but no later than September 14, 2016 and may be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel beyond this date, or fail to attend, forfeit the registration fee.
- All Fields Highlighted by * are required fields.
|Registration Type||Technical Session Fee (US Dollars)|
|Student NON-IEEE Members||$715|
|Student IEEE Members||$615|